The Dehesa de Barrera collection is a limited edition made with top-quality merino wool from one of the best herds in Spain.
- Plys - 3 Ply
- Weight - Fingering weight/Sport
- Yardage - 448y//410m per 100g approx.
- Needle Size 2.5mm a 3.5mm
- Composition 100% Spanish Merino Wool
- Flock - Dehesa de Barrera
- Farmer - Antonio Egea Colás
- Care Dry Flat, Hand Wash, Max. 30 degrees, Hand Wash, Max. 30 degrees, Dry Flat
The Miles Tee is a pattern designed with De Barrera - I do love a short sleeve sweater!
Located in the Sierra de San Pedro de Extremadura and with more than 200 years of history - Spanish merino sheep without crossing or crossbreeding in the breed. A yarn delight.
The colors have been designed by Lucia Ruiz de Aguirre, a wonderful designer, and a better person. You will love them.
Do you want to know more information? You have to see the video of the QR that you will find on the label!