Topsy Farms - In 1972 a boatload of free-thinking, peace-loving hippies showed up at the west end of Amherst Island. Since then, Topsy Farms has prioritized stewardship of the land and harmony with nature above profit.
Topsy raises happy sheep; winter makes better wool. Topsy offers 100% Canadian wool to the eco-ethical kindred spirits out there. Their Connect to the Land programs give back to the community by offering green spaces of calm and quiet to visitors.
Topsy Farms yarn is ideal for sweaters, mitts, toques, or socks, or for creative wall hangings and other pure wool projects. It also felts beautifully.
Needles + Hooks
Notions + Tools
- Blocking & Finishing
- Fil Relax x Julie Asselin | Petit Point Kit
- ChiaoGoo Accessories
- Cumberland Crate Co. | Custom Yarn Caddy
- Firefly Notes | Tins & Stitch Markers
- Twill & Print | Stitch Markers & Row Counters
- Darning Needles + Tools
- DPN Cases | 6" & 8"
- Gleener | Fabric Shaver + Lint Brush
- Measuring Tapes
- Needle Gauge + Gauge Rulers
- Point Protectors
- Pom Poms | Faux Fur
- Row Counters
- Stitch Markers
- Swift and Ball Winder
- The Knitting Barber Cords
- Just Because
- Gift Cards
- Loyalty Program
- IN PERSON Shopping Appointments