Fyberspates | Cumulus
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A heavy lace weight, light and fluffy, Cumulus makes for a terrific mohair alternative, Cumulus is a gorgeous blend of Baby Suri Alpaca and Silk - use it on its own to create a beautiful fabric or pair it with a yarn of a different weight to increase the gauge and give your project a pretty halo.
- Content: 74% Baby Suri Alpaca, 26% Silk
- Recommended needle size: 3 - 5mm (US 2.5 - 8)
- Gauge: 24 sts and 30 rows to 10cm [4in] over stocking stitch on 3mm needles
- Number of metres per skein: 150m (164 yards) per 25g ball
- Washing instructions: Cool handwash separately