The wool used in Merino Superwash has been treated to provide a smooth and washable yarn that won't felt. This means you can enjoy the softness of natural wool while also ensuring that your favorite sweater or hat won't become rigid after prolonged use. Superwash Merino is perfect for knitting socks, gloves, and garments that get a lot of wear.
Follow washing instructions on ball band.
- Blocking & Finishing
- Fil Relax x Julie Asselin | Petit Point Kit
- ChiaoGoo Accessories
- Cumberland Crate Co. | Custom Yarn Caddy
- Firefly Notes | Tins & Stitch Markers
- Twill & Print | Stitch Markers & Row Counters
- Darning Needles + Tools
- DPN Cases | 6" & 8"
- Floops Stitch Markers and Multi Use Tool
- Gleener | Fabric Shaver + Lint Brush
- Measuring Tapes
- Needle Gauge + Gauge Rulers
- Point Protectors
- Pom Poms | Faux Fur
- Row Counters
- Stitch Markers
- Swift and Ball Winder
- The Knitting Barber Cords
- Just Because
- Gift Cards
- Loyalty Program
- IN PERSON Shopping Appointments