The second quarter of the Cozy Up Yarn Club brings us hand-dyed yarn from TWO of our awesome Canadian Dyers - Akara Yarns and Campfiber Yarns! YAY!
Each colourway has been crafted just for us and we can't wait to see what you make with these beauties!
From Akara Yarns we have;
- **ORGANIC DK (GOTS CERTIFIED) 100% treated organic merino
- 260 yards (115gm) full skein + 45 yards (20gm) mini skein
- Colours are Flourite (variegated) + Pink (semi-solid) and they are the perfect pair!
From Campfiber Yarns we have;
- 100% Merino Fingering Weight (NON-Superwash)
- 420 yards (100g)
- The skein is a gorgeous, variegated blend of cream with a splash of grey and some soft pastel blues and greens - so dreamy!
Included in each bundle you will receive a beautiful 4oz, hand poured, soy candle. Your candle comes in a reusable 4oz silver tin and is poured with care by Spring at LifeJunkie.ca
- 100% Premium soy
- Phthalate free essential oils
- Cotton wick
- Gemstones embedded in the candle
**GOTS means 'Global Organic Textile Standard'. Upon using this yarn, these are the things you can keep in mind what it means by GOTS CERTIFIED:
- mulesing free
- no dangerous chemicals used
- workers are treated fairly
- the sheep live in a stress free environment where they can roam freely
- the yarn is under strict controls for harmful residues
- the yarn is non-superwash but still offers the same properties as a superwash yarn without the harsh chemicals super wash goes through (bleaching or burning off the hair).