Each Kit includes one skein of heavy DK/worsted weight yarn and at least 100g of non-superwash roving. *DOES NOT INCLUDE THE PATTERN* This is enough yarn to make one pair of adult thrummed mittens.
The Yarn is one of the following:
- Custom Woolen Mills (CWM) is NON-Superwash Canadian Wool
- Emily C Gillies is NON-Superwash BFL Wool
The Roving is one of the following:
- Malabrigo Nube is NON-Superwash Merino
- Fiber Imp is either NON-Superwash Merino or NON-Superwash Corriedale
- Lily & Pine is either NON-Superwash Merino OR BFL
You will want to grab the Classic Thrummed Mitten pattern by Dubbele Dutch Crafts off Ravelry so you have it in your library for future mittens! If you are unable to use Ravelry please reach out and we can purchase it for you and add it to your kit.
You will also need the following goodies in addition to your kit:
• 3.5mm/4 US 6” Double Pointed Needles (DPN) • Ruler/Measuring Tape • 1 Locking Stitch Marker (to mark the beginning of the rnd) • 4 Stitch Markers • Scissors • Darning Needle • Waste Yarn (about 14” long) • Row Counter