Clairdelune KAL | Wool & Waves + Mont Tricot
Hello! We are so glad you are here and have decided to join our Clairdelune KAL! Lucinda from Mont Tricot + Christine from Wool & Waves will be hosting the KAL and we can't wait to get started. Lucinda and I both had the pleasure of testing the pattern by The Petite Knitter and we fell head over heals with the all-over colourwork pattern!
Here are some of the details...
When: The start date is Weds, March 29 and the Cast On Party will start at 5:30 PM Pacific time, 6:30 Mountain time, 8:30 Eastern time via Zoom. The link will be emailed to you the day before. You are not required to participate in the Zoom get-togethers but we would sure love to have you there. We will answer any questions, cheer you on, share some tips and tricks, and of course, share some laughs!
*other Zoom dates are April 26th and then the final get-together to celebrate is May 31st
Where: Zoom, Instagram, Ravelry.
Follow Mont Tricot and Wool & Waves Yarn Store on Instagram where we will pop in for periodical Instagram Lives
What: Cast on your Clairdelune sweater, share progress photos (if you can) on IG/FB, and if you complete your sweater by May 31st, in time for the final Zoom Get Together, you will be entered to win ONE OF TWO sweater quantities of WoolDreamers MOTA!
- Order your Clairdelune Kit from either Wool and Waves or Mont Tricot
- Purchase your pattern from The Petite Knitter
- Register for the KAL on the Wool & Waves website
- Get your needles ready
- Gauge Swatch
- Cast On OR wait to Cast On during our Zoom Get Together on March 29th
- Share your progress (this is a big part of what makes a KAL so fun) on a platform that works for you using hashtag #ClairdeluneKAL
- Finish your sweater by the end date of May 31st and be entered to win one of two sweater quantities of MOTA.
- Use the hashtag #ClairdeluneKAL so we can all follow your progress and see your sweaters come to life!