WoolDreamers | MOTA
Shipping calculated at checkout.
We love when a yarn comes into our lives and makes us want to drop everything and cast on immediately. That is what MOTA from WoolDreamers has done. This yarn is the perfect combo of rustic and luxury (without the luxurious price point). Mota is a collection made entirely in the heart of Castilla-La Mancha, Spain.
Spun from carefully selected fleeces from each ranch, Mota shows that even the smallest ranches can produce valuable wools. The resulting yarn is a soft and lofty 3-ply Z twist worsted spun yarn.
You will notice that some of the colours have a soft heathering to them. That is because they have been dyed on a grey base. These colours have a "G" after the colour number.
- Merino + Manchega Wool
- 230m/252y per 100g ball
- Merino Entrefino and Manchego Wool. Revaluing wool from native sheep.
- Flock grazed that clean and fertilize local land. 🧙🏼♀️
- Yarn with OEKOTEX Standard 100 certificate. ♻️
- Traceability 100% guaranteed. From the sheep to your hands. 🔙 🤲🏼
- Minimal carbon emissions compared to other yarns.