*KIT IS YARN ONLY* Purchase the pattern from Ravelry. The kits all have enough yarn to make the MKAL.
Whether you are new to Stephen West patterns or, a seasoned Westknits fan, you will definitely learn something new while knitting your project during his MKAL (mystery knit-a-long)!
We hope you enjoy the kits we put together using some of your favourite yarns...
- Emily C Gillies yarn is 80% SW Merino/20% Nylon
- Emilia & Philomene Josephine is 100% non superwash Merino
- Emilia & Philomene Sara-Jeanne BFL is 75% BFL/25% nylon
- Hello Stella yarn is 100% non superwash Highland Wool
- Custom Woolen Mills is 100% non superwash Canadian wool
- Sunflower Knit is 100% naturaly dyed non superwash Canadian wool
- Lily & Pine yarn is 80% SW Merino/20% Nylon
- Lady Dye Yarns is 100% SW Merino singles
- Sunday Fibre Co yarn is 80% Organic SW Merino/20% Nylon
- Essence of Autumn is 80 SW Merion/20% Nylon
The Westknits Mystery Shawl Knit along (MKAL) occurs each fall. Knit along with knitters all over the world throughout the month of October. Westknits releases a section of the pattern each week until the final design is revealed. The Mystery Shawl is a complete surprise, so when you sign up you just know what types of yarn you need, and then Westknits entertains you with a beautiful showstopping shawl.
You are sure to learn new techniques and receive lots of inspiration from all the colorful shawls knit by thousands of MKAL participants from all over the world.