Le Lambswool is a rustic yet soft DK or Light Worsted weight yarn that is terrific for colourwork, cables, and all the stitches in between. We are smitten with all of the Biches & Bûches yarns, as we are sure you will be as well.
Biches & Bûches Le Lambswool is a pure lambswool from a family-owned fiber mill in Scotland.
- 100% Non-Superwash Lambswool
- DK Weight - Light Worsted
- Woolen Spun
- 19-21 sts and 24-26 rows to 10 cm/4”
We like to use needle sizes 4.0mm/US6/UK8 - 4.5mm/US7/UK7 for working Le Lambswool.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE!
- The balls are 170m/185y and 50g
- The skeins are 310m/339y and 100g *Medium Green Grey, Dark Green Grey & Dark Gold
Looking for a fingering weight yarn? Try Le Petite Lambswool
Heavier Worsted or Aran? Try Le Gros Lambswool