Laine Issue 14, summer 2022, is inspired by the light Nordic summer nights – gentle, delicate, and carefree.
Designers featured in this issue: Isabella Clark, Evgeniya Dupliy, Lindsey Fowler, Katrine Hannibal, Ema Marinescu, Claudia Quintanilla, Maria Walters, and Sylvia Watts-Cherry.
- 148 pages
- 10 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated (both charts and written instructions provided)
- an interview with knitwear designer Aleks Byrd whose debut book is published in May 2022 by Laine Publishing
- an article about Sisters United
- an article about vegan knitting
- a column about the challenge of running into a creative rut by our regular columnist Päivi Kankaro
- a column about how to find comfort in learning a new craft by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favourites section