The Autumn Issue of Laine Magazine is full of inspiration - see below for what you will find in Issue 15 of Laine.
*this is for the full colour cover NOT the black & white cover
- 148 pages
- 12 knitting patterns: 6 sweaters, 2 cardigans, 2 shawls, 1 hat, and 1 pair of socks
- an interview with knitwear designer Lindsey Fowler
- an article on how sheep help to save endangered biotopes
- NEW! Jeanette Sloan Talks Fibre – a regular article on Jeanette chatting with interesting people. In this issue, she meets Rose Sinclair, an academic researcher, author, and lecturer. Rose’s Ph.D. research into Dorcas Clubs examines how textile networks can be catalysts for social change.
- NEW! Five Ways by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro. In this issue, Päivi explores 5 ways how knitting can be used as a tool for change.
- NEW! Where I Knit – a regular piece that pictures people knitting in their favourite spot, and talking about crafting in their everyday lives.
- seasonal recipes to inspire your autumn cooking
- book reviews
Designers featured in this issue: Jenny Ansah, Jennifer Brou, Weichien Chan (also known as the Petite Knitter), Štěpánka Drchalová, Meiju K-P, Bernice Lim (also known as Yamagara), Hanna Maciejewska, Terri Maue, Olga Putano, Florence Spurling and Yiğitcan Vatansever.